FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Contact: Lucy Pollak
email@example.com (818) 887-1499 (for media only)
Get ready for Halloween fun with
Theatricum’s annual ‘BOO-tanicum’
Saturday, Oct. 26 from 4 p.m.–10 p.m
Theatricum BOO-tanicum — Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum transforms into the haunted BOO-tanicum with the company’s annual Halloween extravaganza, highlighted by its unique and infamous haunted house. Enjoy the tricks and treats of the season on the wooded grounds with a host of enticements including ghost stories; game booths; festive food and libations; performances by Creative PlayGround and comedy improv group Off the Grid; and more. Beware of zombie thespians! Come on down… if you dare.
Saturday, Oct. 26 from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.*
* Haunted house opens promptly at 7 p.m.: don’t be late — people will be dying to get in.
Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum
1419 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Topanga CA 90290
(midway between Pacific Coast Highway and the Ventura Freeway)
310-455-3723 or www.theatricum.com
• Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/868930006468251/
• General Admission (ages 13+): $22 with advance purchase, $24 at the door
• Kids 4-12: $10 with advance purchase, $12 at the door
• Kids under 4: free
• Family 4 Pack (2 adults, 2 kids – includes 5 free raffle tickets): $50 advance purchase only – not available day of event