Celebrate Mother’s Day with the 21st annual ‘MOMentum Place’ —
An uncommon afternoon of dance and aerial delights, especially for mothers
MOMentum Place 2019 — This Mother’s Day, the 21st annual MOMentum Place creates a fantastical world of aerial and circus performers, dancers and musicians in Theatricum Botanicum’s rustic outdoor amphitheater. Bring your mother to honor the MOMentum in her life – always on the go for others. Now, she can sit back, relax and enjoy an uncommon afternoon of performance delights that are kid friendly and full of surprises. For an extra treat, enjoy a scrumptious brunch in Theatricum’s rustic gardens before the performance.
• Curated by Lexi Pearl
• Performers include Grant Bishop, Jena Carpenter, Karl Herlinger, Nata Ibragimov, Tyler Jacobson, Fosse Lin-Bianco, Eric Newton, Jacquelyn Shaw, Makenna Susman, Dreya Weber, Emerald Gordon Wulf and more
Sunday, May 12
• Brunch: 12 p.m.-1:30 pm.
• Performance: 2 p.m.
Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum
1419 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Topanga CA 90290
(midway between Pacific Coast Highway and the Ventura Freeway)
(310) 455-2322 or www.theatricum.com
• Performance: $35 advance purchase, $40 at the door
• Students with valid ID: $15
• Children 12 and under: $10
• Brunch: $30
The outdoor amphitheater at Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum is terraced into the hillside of the rustic canyon. Audience members are advised to dress casually and bring cushions for bench seating.