FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press contact: Lucy Pollak
firstname.lastname@example.org 818.887.1499 (for media only)
Theatricum’s signature production of
‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ is back
A Midsummer Night’s Dream –– Theatricum brings back its signature production, an audience favorite with a set design unrivaled by any other theater –– because it’s the real thing. The most magical outdoor setting in Los Angeles is once again transformed into an enchanted forest inhabited by lovers both fairy and human. Shakespeare conjures a world of wonder, magic and romance where comical misunderstandings and the pain of unrequited love are resolved, and all is reconciled through midsummer night revelries and the enduring power of nature.
• Written by William Shakespeare
• Directed by Willow Geer
• Starring Jackie Anglin-Simon as Puck; Melora Marshall as Titania; Michael McFall as Oberon; Christopher W. Jones as Bottom; Maya Brattkus as Hermia; Eric Flores as Lysander; Roman Guastaferro as Demetrius; and Jordann Zbylski as Helena
• Presented by Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum
Performances: June 2–Sept. 2
• Sunday, June 2 at 4 p.m.
• Saturday, June 8 at 4 p.m.
• Saturday,, June 15 at 4 p.m.
• Sunday, June 23 at 4 p.m.*
• Sunday, June 30 at 4 p.m.
• Sunday, July 7 at 4 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 1 at 8 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 8 at 8 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 15 at 8 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 22 at 8 p.m.
• Monday, Sept. 2 (Labor Day) at 6 p.m.
*Prologue (pre-show discussion):Sunday, June 23 from 3 p.m.–3:30 p.m. (included in ticket price)
Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum
1419 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Topanga CA 90290
(midway between Pacific Coast Highway and the Ventura Freeway)
• (310) 455-3723 or www.theatricum.com
• Visit us on facebook: www.facebook.com/theatricum
• Follow us on twitter: @theatricum and instagram: @theatricum_botanicum
• Adults: $42 (lower tier); $26 (upper tier)
• Seniors (65+), Students, Military Veterans, Teachers, AEA Members: $25/$15
• Children (5-15): $10
• Children 4 and under: Free
The outdoor amphitheaters at Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum are terraced into the hillside of the rustic canyon. Audience members are advised to dress casually (warmly for evenings) and bring cushions for bench seating. Patrons are welcome to arrive early and picnic before a performance.