FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 2, 2019
Press Contact: Lucy Pollak
email@example.com (818) 887-1499 (for media only)
Latino Theater Company brings Spanish performance artist
Marta Carrasco to L.A. in ‘Perra de Nadie’ (‘Nobody’s Bitch’)
Perra de Nadie (“Nobody’s Bitch”) — Spanish performance artist Marta Carrasco returns to the Latino Theater Company with her newest work. In the deepest part of everyone, where the underworld of vulnerability, madness, tenderness and fragility exist, lives Lili and her night watchmen, and her endearing vastness blooms. Marta Carrasco is a stage creator, performer, dancer, choreographer and theater teacher of the contemporary scene. Her creations are influenced by artists such as Mary Wigman, Martha Graham and Pina Bausch, and are characterized by an expressionist and grotesque aesthetic. The topics she deals with are close to the darkness and imperfection of the human being. Presented in Spanish with English supertitles.
• Created, Performed and Directed by Marta Carrasco
• Presented by the Latino Theater Company
• Sponsored by SPAIN arts & culture
Oct. 10 – Oct. 20:
• Thursdays at 8 p.m.: Oct. 10 and Oct. 17
• Fridays at 8 p.m.: Oct. 11 and Oct. 18
• Saturdays at 8 p.m.: Oct. 12 and Oct. 19
• Sundays at 4 p.m.: Oct. 13 and Oct. 20
The Los Angeles Theatre Center
514 S. Spring Street
Los Angeles CA 90013
• To purchase tickets, call (866) 811-4111 or go to www.thelatc.org/
• For group sales, call (213) 489-0994
• Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/theLATC
• Follow us on twitter and instagram: @theLATC
• $5 with box office validation, Joe’s Parking structure, 530 S. Spring St. (immediately south of the theater)
• Metered parking available on streets surrounding the theater.
• Take the Metro: nearest stop is Pershing Square (two blocks west of The LATC).
Presented in Spanish with English supertitles.