FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 21, 2019
Press Contact: Lucy Pollak
firstname.lastname@example.org (818) 887-1499 (for media only)
Latino Theater Company brings Mexico’s Foro
Shakespeare to the LATC with ‘Revoluciones’
World premiere of Revolutions/Revoluciones — A highly theatrical fever-dream that employs magical realism to tell the kaleidoscope journey of a strong and passionate woman facing an impossible tragedy. A desperate mother searches for her disappeared son amidst a totalitarian regime in an unnamed Latin American country. Produced by the Latino Theater Company in association with Mexico’s Foro Shakespeare, an independent non-profit space that generates and develops projects of direct social impact through the performing arts. Presented in Spanish with English supertitles.
• Written by Elaine Romero
• Directed by Bruno Bichir
• Choreography by Olga Sokolova
• Production design by Naomi González
• Starring Corina Vela, Hasiff Fadul, Javier Balderas
• Presented by The Latino Theater Company in association with Mexico’s Foro Shakespeare
Previews: April 18 and April 19
Performances: April 20 – May 12
• Thursdays at 8 p.m.: April 18 (preview), April 25, May 2, May 9
• Fridays at 8 p.m.: April 19 (preview), April 26, May 3, May 10
• Saturdays at 8 p.m.: April 20 (opening), April 27, May 4, May 11
• Sundays at 4 p.m.: April 21, April 28, May 5, May 12
The Los Angeles Theatre Center
514 S. Spring Street
Los Angeles CA 90013
• To purchase tickets, call (866) 811-4111 or go to www.thelatc.org/
• For group sales, call (213) 489-0994
• Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/theLATC
• Follow us on twitter and instagram: @theLATC
• $5 with box office validation, Joe’s Parking structure, 530 S. Spring St. (immediately south of the theater)
• Metered parking available on streets surrounding the theater.
• Take the Metro: nearest stop is Pershing Square (two blocks west of The LATC).
Presented in Spanish with English supertitles.