‘L.A. County Holiday Celebration’
turns 62, returns to live performance
The Emmy Award-winning L.A. County Holiday Celebration joyously returns to The Music Center’s Dorothy Chandler Pavilion to celebrate its 62nd anniversary with a free, live in-person holiday spectacular. The annual event will feature over 20 music ensembles, choirs and dance companies from the many neighborhoods and cultures that make up L.A. Once again, PBS SoCal will host a live broadcast of the event that has been a Los Angeles holiday tradition since 1959, while KCET will be airing the program twice on Christmas Day. Those who can’t make it to The Music Center on Dec. 24 can watch the broadcast live on PBS SoCal or online at pbssocal.org/holidaycelebration. Tickets to the in-person event are free and available on a first-come-first-seated basis.
• In-Person Event: Friday, Dec. 24 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
• A live broadcast of the show airs from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. on PBS SoCal, with an encore broadcast at 9 p.m.
• Live streaming at pbssocal.org and kcet.org
• Performing artists from across Los Angeles County
• Sponsored by the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
• A presentation of The Music Center produced in association with CDK Productions
• Live telecast and streaming on PBS SoCal
The Music Center’s Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
135 N. Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Information hotline: (213) 972-3099 or HolidayCelebration.org
FREE in The Music Center parking garage.
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours required to attend.
More information at www.musiccenter.org/visit/our-commitment-to-your-safety
# # #