FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 29, 2019
Press Contact: Lucy Pollak
email@example.com (818) 887-1499 (for media only)
IAMA Theatre Company’s New Works Festival:
free readings of six new plays Nov. 14-17
IAMA Theatre Company New Works Festival — IAMA Theatre Company presents staged readings of six new plays over the course of one weekend in this annual series.
• Thursday, Nov. 14 at 8 p.m.: The Elephants by Mat Smart, directed by Jaime Castenada
• Friday, Nov. 15 at 8 p.m.: All The Stupid Bitches, written and directed by Morgan Gould
• Saturday, Nov. 16 at 3 p.m.: You’re Crazy (a play with Karaoke) by Steph Del Rosso, directed by Annie Tippe
• Nov. 16 at 8 p.m.: Model Minority by Chloe Hung, directed by Alana Dietze
• Sunday, Nov. 17 at 3 p.m.: Headwind by Adam Hunter Howard, directed by Michelle Bossy
• Sunday, Nov. 17 at 8 p.m.: The Evergreen, music and lyrics by Mathew Puckett, directed by Stefanie Black
The Los Angeles Theatre Center
514 S. Spring Street
Los Angeles CA 90013
No reservations: first come, first served
• $5 with box office validation, Joe’s Parking structure, 530 S. Spring St. (immediately south of the theater)
• Metered parking available on streets surrounding the theater.
• Take the Metro: nearest stop is Pershing Square (two blocks west of The LATC).